Develop the technical, business and professional skills needed to run an organized and efficient department while earning an Associate in Applied Science degree. Administrative assistants are needed across the world in a variety of office settings.
Learn a valuable skill-set you can take anywhere through our Administrative Assistant program. Whether you choose to work in legal, accounting, insurance or education, you'll have a strong foundation of business and computer knowledge.
Today's fast-paced work environment places an increased demand for administrative assistants to have high computer and technological skills. Through our Administrative Assistant program, you will receive training on web page design, word processing, computer applications, keyboarding, calculating management, transcription and accounting courses. Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and training in our high-tech computer lab. You may also choose to further your professional development by participating in Business Professionals of America's state and national competitions.
Administrative Assistant Program Outcomes
- Produce proficient word processing documents, spreadsheets, web development, Internet searches, and prepare professional e-mails by integrating technology
- Compute a wide variety of calculations relevant to problem solving in real business world applications
- Communicate effectively and appropriately in interpersonal, oral, and written forms in a business environment
- Apply emerging business and office technologies efficiently and accurately
- Record accounting transactions and financial statements related to the accounting cycle
- Demonstrate business standards of professionalism, human relations skills, and customer service attributes
- Demonstrate workplace skills
Online availability: 50%
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here