Prepare for the national bookkeeper certification exam through our one-year program. Designed to help you become certified as a bookkeeper, this program will allow you to develop the financial expertise needed to heep businesses on top of their accounts while following regulatory guidelines.
At the end of the program, you'll be ready to take the Certified Professional Bookkeeper exam administered by the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB). This certification is gold for your resume, helping you stand out in the job market and secure a position as a bookkeeper.
Learn procedures and guidelines around duties such as payroll, billing and financial reports to become an asset to your employer. Develop the flexibility and variety of skills necessary to keep up with the changing rules and needs of business finances. Enter the workforce with not only a certification but the confidence in your ability to keep the organization's financial records in order.
Certified Professional Bookkeeper Certificate Program Outcomes
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in accounting for sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations.
- Perform all required steps in the accounting cycle, including the preparation of financial statements.
- Perform specialized payroll accounting procedures.
- Perform word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, and accounting applications.
- Apply communication strategies in written and oral business communications.
- Evaluate the ethical issues businesses confront.
- Apply critical thinking skills in solving complex accounting problems.
- Apply cost accounting procedures for manufacturing entities OR prepare federal income tax forms for individuals and businesses.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here