Learn a valuable skill-set you can take anywhere in our Computer Programming program. In addition to mastering modern high-level programming languages, you'll gain experience with databases, spreadsheets, computer hardware and networking. Through hands-on lab and classroom experience, you'll acquire the skills needed to begin your career or transfer to a four-year college.
Flow charts and visual learning aids will help you become familiar with programming concepts and logic, ensuring your progression to more advanced topics. Additionally, you'll develop interpersonal skills by working in teams, and learn how to effectively participate in the collaborative programming efforts you'll see in the industry.
Develop good stylistic and organizational techniques using code libraries and modularization. You'll also become familiar with Visual BASIC, a widely used language that develops software applications with Graphical User Interfaces. Additionally, you'll learn languages such as Java and C or C++.
Gain real work experience through our on-the-job practicum. You may also choose to broaden your skill base by taking other related technology courses such as Networking, Graphic Design and Web Page Development. This training and coursework ensures that you know what to expect when entering the workforce and, even better, that you'll be ready for it.
Computer Programming Automotive Technology Program Outcomes
- Develop executable computer software
- Apply the programming development cycle
- Use modern software development tools (Integrated Development Environments)
- Perform project analysis resulting in software solutions
- Explain basic functionality of computer hardware
- Operate modern operating systems
- Describe networking fundamentals
- Research resources in order to implement coding techniques for future learning in their careers
- Create relational database
- Produce data queries from a database
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here