Prepare for a career path with variety and options as the communications field continues to evolve with technology. The modern definition of media favors the jack-of-all-trades employees - workers will benefit from gaining skills in everything from webcast programming to social media strategies. Develop the communications, marketing and production skills needed to keep up with the new forms of media.
Receive hands-on training to learn production for radio and television as well as webcast programming and more traditional programming. Learn to implement social media to communicate globally. You'll become familiar with using social media for a variety of communications purposes, including advertising, marketing, journalism, branding and public relations.
While preparing for a variety of careers available in the communications field, you'll become competent in using social media networks as a strategy no matter what employer you take these skills to. Whether you choose to pursue broadcasting, graphics or even marketing and sales, our Digital, Social and Broadcast Productions program will equip you with the tools you need to excel in communications.
Digital, Social and Broadcast Productions Program Outcomes
- Evaluate broadcast and production practices both holistically and in terms of their
- component parts, namely: audio, video, scripting, copy writing, production and editing.
- Execute methods and techniques to be radio announcers, sports reporters, sports
- play-by-play, news reporters or interviewers on radio or television, as well as in print
- Write effectively for broadcast media and publication-based production, with an
- emphasis on clarity, story structure and brevity.
- Demonstrate competency in shooting and editing video in the field and studio,
- using professional equipment and non-linear editing systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in recording and editing for audio productions.
- Synthesize business, marketing and advertising contexts and concerns with the
- technical aspects of producing media.
- Develop content to engage, inform, entertain and produce in the broadcasting and
- publication industries.
- Implement social media strategies for business penetration, growth and development.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here