Do you want a career with high-income potential? Do you like working with people and helping others find solutions to their problems? Then a career in sales and marketing may be the perfect fit for you.
In our dual-track Sales and Marketing Management program, you'll gain the skills and training necessary to succeed in the industry. With the opportunity to earn a diploma or an Associate in Applied Science degree, you'll complete courses in visual merchandising, selling, advertising, marketing, management and accounting. Through the practicum portion of the curriculum, you'll gain hands-on experience in real work settings.
Prepare for a stimulating and rewarding career with plenty of versatility. Whether you want to be a sales representative, travel agent or marketing coordinator, you can take this career a number of ways. The Sales and Marketing Management coursework and on-the-job training will ensure you're competent and confident upon entering the workforce.
Sales & Marketing Management A.A.S. Program Outcomes
- Communicate goals in supports of a business' mission.
- Apply the marketing mix and its implications to business strategy.
- Define assets, liabilities, owner's equity.
- Utilize value added customer service skills.
- Prepare word processing, spreadsheets, data base, and presentation documents.
- Interpret skills that enhance ability to work with and through people to accomplish organizational goals.
- Compile information of company, product and competition.
- Summarize the components of consumer behavior.
- Specify how store image can contribute to the retailer's success or failure.
- Evaluate the buying and merchandising process.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here