Gain hands-on experience with heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment in our dual-track program. More and more emphasis is being placed on energy efficiency and sustainability, challenging today's HVAC technician to understand how to use innovative methods and technology to install, maintain and repair HVAC equipment in a sustainable way.
Our HVAC Technology program addresses the workplace training needs of the sustainable energy, natural resources management and industrial technology fields so you can pursue your career goals with the training and experience necessary.
Develop a variety of general industrial skills such as electrical and blueprint reading. Gain on-the-job experience learning about HVAC systems as a whole, utilizing technology and diagnosing and repairing HVAC systems. Become competent in the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this growing and challenging field.
A practical experience during the summer term along with advanced coursework during the second year ensures that you know what to expect when entering the workforce and, even better, that you'll be ready for it. As you learn about and work on different types of HVAC systems, you'll develop the broad and solid skill-set needed to thrive in this field.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Technology (HVAC) Program Outcomes
- Apply industrial safety practices for the Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) field
- Interpret electro-mechanical system schematic diagrams
- Install HVAC electro-mechanical systems
- Fabricate properly sized HVAC piping systems
- Fabricate properly sized HVAC ducting systems
- Maintain HVAC electro-mechanical systems
- Troubleshoot HVAC electro-mechanical systems
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here