Develop the technical, business and professional skills needed to be a proficient office professional while earning a diploma in our Administrative Support Specialist program. Today's fast-paced work environment places an increased demand for office workers to have high computer and technological skills. You will receive adequate training from various computer and business courses to thrive in the workplace.
Expand your knowledge with job-related courses such as Office Procedures, Beginning Web Development and Payroll Accounting. You'll have the opportunity to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification testing by completing word processing and spreadsheet courses. Learning basic and computerized accounting will ensure that you're ready for bookkeeping duties.
Gain real work experience with on-the-job training available at medical offices, banks, insurance companies, real estate offices or right here on campus. Develop the flexibility and variety of skills necessary to meet the changing needs in business
settings. Enter the workforce with the technical training and experience necessary to be a bookkeeper, receptionist or office specialist.
Administrative Support Specialist Program Outcomes
- Produce proficient word processing documents, spreadsheets, web development, Internet searches, and prepare professional e-mails by integrating technology
- Compute a wide variety of calculations relevant to problem solving in real business world applications
- Communicate effectively and appropriately in interpersonal, oral, and written forms in a business environment
- Apply emerging business and office technologies efficiently and accurately
- Record accounting transactions and financial statements related to the accounting cycle
- Demonstrate business standards of professionalism, human relations skills, and customer service attributes
- Demonstrate workplace skills
Online availability: 50%
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here