Gain a valuable skill-set that is needed across the world with our Photography program. Companies across a variety of industries need images for marketing, social media, newsletters, web design and more. Develop the technical experience and photography skills right here to become an asset to any employer.
Master the art of creating, setting up, composing, lighting and producing photographs to professional standards. Learn the basics of black-and-white film photography as well as developing and printing photographs. Become familiar with Photoshop, Lightroom and other photography software to develop your own artistic touch on our images.
Through classroom activities and hands-on experience in our photography studio, you'll develop confidence in your ability to effectively create images. In just one year, you'll be ready for an entry-level position in digital media, photojournalism or portrait photography. Whether you choose to work for a company or pursue your own photography business, the Photography program will equip you with the foundational skills you need to excel as a photographer.
Photography Program Outcomes
- Use a manual 35mm camera to capture images.
- Develop 33mm film and photographic paper.
- Print 35mm negatives.
- Adapting digital camera settings to different photographic situations.
- Edit digital images to professional standards for web and print uses.
- Create professional quality portraits in studio and on location.
- Write a business and marketing plan for a photography business.
- Write a resume.
TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: Click here
Request a Cost Estimate Worksheet: Click here